Welcome to MADD Arkansas
Office Hours: Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm
2300 Andover Court, Suite 500
Little Rock, AR 72227
501.246.8810 or 1.855.227.6233
Victim Impact Panels ARE NOT held at this address. Please consult the VIP classes & locations in the upper left hand corner for that information.
If you were arrested for a DWI 1st, 2nd, or 3rd Offense ON or AFTER July 31, 2009, and your license has been suspended through Arkansas Driver Control, you will be required to attend a MADD Victim Impact Panel before the license can be reinstated.
*NOTE: If you are under a judge's order to attend a MADD VIP Class (even if your arrest date was prior to July 31, 2009) you should comply with that court order.
What Do I Have To Do to Attend a MADD VIP?
You will find a complete list of the current VIP schedule for the state by clicking in the upper left hand corner on VIP Classes & Locations. Some panels require registration & others do not -- this will be specified on the VIP Classes & Locations page.
Please refer to the VIP Attendance Guidelines before attending.
If the panel DOES NOT have pre-registration available:
1. Always check the website (www.armadd.org) to verify date/time within 24 hours of attending *****Panel dates and locations are subject to change.*****
2. Arrive 45 minutes prior to start time to the location for registration. Arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to start time.
3. It is first come, first serve. Once all space is taken, the panel will be closed. Arriving within 45 minutes of the scheduled start time will help (but not guarantee) secure your place.
4. You MUST arrive before the panel begins or you will not be allowed to attend.
5. If the panel has begun, do not interrupt the panel. You will need to plan to attend at another time. This information will not be provided to you after the panel has begun.
6. You MUST bring a $10 money order/cashier check made out to MADD. and a picture identification. (NO CASH OR PERSONAL CHECKS ACCEPTED – no exceptions made)
THE FOLLOWING COUNTIES DO NOT HAVE PRE-REGISTRATION AVAILABLE -- PLEASE REGISTER AT THE DOOR THE DATE YOU ATTEND: Cleburne, Drew, Independence, Jefferson, Sharp, & White Counties.
If the panel requires pre-registration:
There are two ways to register for a panel – Choose ONE; not BOTH
1) Registration through Website
- Click on the Victim Impact Panel Button in the upper left hand corner.
- Fill out the registration form in the lower left hand corner of that page.
- You can refer to dates/locations by clicking on the VIP Classes & Location Button in the upper left hand corner.
- Provide valid contact information (phone and e-mail address) for the quickest response.
- Click once on the submit button. You WILL NOT receive an automated response.
- You will receive a confirmation or a request to REPLY for a certain date and/or time within two business days.
- If you are required to REPLY, your registration will not be confirmed until you have responded.
- Please check your junk/spam folder for your confirmation.
2) Registration by Phone
- Please call 501.246.8810 or 1.855.227.6233
- Phones are answered when possible between our regular business hours of 8am to 5pm; a receptionist is available between 10am and 3pm to answer and return calls.
- If you do reach a recording, leave a clear message that includes your name, phone number with area code, and county that you reside.
- Expect a return phone call within 24 hours, excluding weekends and holidays.
- Leaving one message is all that is required.
- Repeated and excessive phone calls only delay a response time.
- Rude and threatening messages will not be tolerated and will be reported to the appropriate court and Driver Control official(s).
- If you are calling to register for a panel that will occur in less than 2 business days, every effort will be made to return your call sooner.
What if I lose by receipt/certificate?
Please mail in the following items listed below:
1) A $20 money order/cashier's check made out to MADD (NO CASH OR PERSONAL CHECKS ACCEPTED)
2) A self-addressed stamped envelope (YOUR REQUEST WILL NOT BE PROCESSED WITHOUT THIS)
3) Specify the county/date you attended (THIS IS NECESSARY TO VERIFY YOUR ATTENDANCE)
MADD-Arkansas State Office
2300 Andover Court, Suite 500
Little Rock, AR 72227
Please allow 1 to 2 weeks for processing.
Please contact the MADD Office at 501.246.8810 or 855.227.6233 or by e-mail (Pamela.Sell@madd.org ) for any questions.
SPECIAL VIP ANNOUNCEMENTS:
GARLAND COUNTY VIP SCHEDULED DEC 10TH HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL DEC 17TH DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER
FULL CALENDAR OF 2014 VIP DATES & LOCATION TBA SOON
Effective November 1, 2013 -- the costs for a replacement MADD VIP certificate will be a $20 money order.
All MADD Victim Impact Participants MUST bring a $10 money order/cashier check made out to MADD and a picture identification. (NO CASH OR PERSONAL CHECKS ACCEPTED – no exceptions made)
THE SPANISH SPEAKING PANEL HELD IN WASHINGTON COUNTY HAS BEEN MOVED TO BENTON COUNTY -- PLEASE REFER TO VIP LISTINGS FOR DETAILS.